Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm All Geared Up!

Okay, okay, I'm done shopping!

I've got the new shoes, which are awesome. I've got a new pedometer, which Mike helped me calibrate perfectly. I've got the new fanny pack/water bottle carrier. And, a wide selection of pink water bottles! I think I'm all set; no excuses!

I played too much tennis yesterday, league in the morning and a clinic in the evening. It was so much fun, very exhausting, and I need a few days off!

Today, Jill and I walked 7 miles at Shawnee Mission Park, and... we did NOT get lost:-) It was a beautiful, warm and sunny day and the walk was awesome.

Tonight I worked on the flyer for our wine party/ fundraiser. Tomorrow I am meeting with Anita to get things rolling. Fingers crossed for a successful party!

Trying not to get discouraged about the slowing down of donations. I feel confident that everyone who promised their support will step up to the plate and will donate more than I can possibly imagine!

Okay, I am off to bed, after browsing the Avon website for cute tee shirts and hats!! I am hopeless...

Keep on truckin', guys-
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment