Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting the ball rolling!

Well, first, I won at tennis tonight! Yippee! I needed a victory after the spanking I took yesterday.

I was trying to organize a tennis fundraiser, but Midtown just wouldn't let me do it. I talked to Molly for a long time about it. She was really nice, but just couldn't find a way to make it work. So disappointing.

But then, my friend Anita said we can have the wine party/fundraiser at her house and she will help! Anita is really good at party planning stuff, and she knows people who know people, so I am hopeful again. We met tonight after tennis to start working on the details. I talked to a few people at tennis tonight and everyone said they would support me, so I guess we'll see.

In all honesty, I am just so impatient. I can't tell you how many people have told me that they got me email and will donate, but... when? I know, everyone does things in their own time, but I get so stressed out worrying about the fundraising part. Maybe I just need to relax......

Off for a glass of wine now:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment